The A800 Series is Mitsubishi’s flagship inverter solution that delivers multi-use performance, accuracy and system flexibility in an ultra reliable hardware package designed for industrial use.
- High Speed Response: With a speed response of 50Hz, A800 to respond to a change in motor load. A800 reacts to a speed signal much faster too – between 2 to 3 ms as opposed to 5 to
20 ms with A700.
- Wide Speed Range: 200:1 speed range open loop, 1500:1 closed loop speed range.
- Extended Maximum Speed: A standard A800 VFD can drive high speed motors at up to 590Hz, compared to the A700’s 400Hz.
- IPM Motor Control: Standard A800 VFDs can drive the new generation IPM (Internal Permanent Magnet) motors, such as the Marathon ‘SyMAX’ series.
- Safety Stop: A800 is a SAFETY drive. “STO” capability enables SIL2 / PLd category emergency stops.
- Compatible with USB stick: VFD settings can be easily uploaded or downloaded and ‘black box’ operating data at the time of a drive trip can be copied for diagnosis using the FR-Configurator software.
- GOT interface: Automatic connectivity to GOT 2000 series GOTs without the need to change any parameters.
- Improved PLC: A800 has a new internal PLC based around the Mitsubishi ‘L series’ processor. Instructions in the form of ‘Function Blocks’ can now be used.
- Conformal Coating: All A800 VFDs have Conformal Coated boards as standard.